We have published our Annual Report and Accounts 2020/21. This was presented at the CCG's virtual Annual General Meeting on Thursday 5 August, 4-5pm.
You can read the Auditor's Annual Report 2020-21 here.
You can read our previous Annual Reports and Accounts below:
- Annual Report and Accounts 2019/20
- NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG 2019-20
- Annual Report and Accounts 2018/19
- Annual audit letter for NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG 2018-19
You can view the Annual Report and Accounts from the former clinical commissioning groups, before they merged and became Birmingham and Solihull CCG, below:
- Birmingham CrossCity CCG Annual Report and Accounts
- Birmingham South Central CCG Annual Report and Accounts
- Solihull CCG Annual Report and Accounts
Other legacy documents from these CCGs are available to view here.
Mental Health Investment Standard
NHS England planning guidance for 2018/19 states that each clinical commissioning group must meet the Mental Health Investment Standard (MHIS), by which their 2018/19 investment in mental health rises at a faster rate than their overall published programme funding.
- Mental Health Investment Standard assurance report 2019-20
- Mental Health Investment Standard compliance statement 2019-20
The appointment is for a period of three years ending on 31 March 2023, with the option to extend the contract at the end of the period for a further two years.
CCG Reporting Requirements for Investment in Primary Medical Care
This report shows this investment for BSol CCG for 2020/21.
This report shows this investment for BSol CCG for 2019/20.