Birmingham Voluntary Service Council (BVSC) was asked to host an online survey and consultation event on behalf of Birmingham City Council, Birmingham Children's Trust, NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG and Birmingham Community Health Trust between October-November 2018, with a consultation event on 5 November, to discuss SEND services in Birmingham. The outputs of the engagement can be found below. In addition, there is further information about SEND, including a co-produced report following the Birmingham Children's Improvement Forum, on 26 November 2016.
Find out more:
- SEND parents survey results
- Birmingham Children's Improvement Forum report
- Joint local area SEND written statement of action published (11 January 2019)
- Response to Ofsted and CQC joint local area SEND inspection (10 September 2018)
- Joint local area SEND inspection in Birmingham (3 September 2018)
- SEND services in Birmingham and Solihull