Tudor Practice Stockland Green
We're looking for an enthusiastic and experience part-time receptionist.administrator to join our team.
- We are a friendly, highly motivated and well organised practice. We work well as a team caring for 4700 patients and are reactive to their needs. We are innovative in the use of IT, and we use System1, and are at the forefront of online patient access…
- We are dedicated to patient care and a positive patient experience.
- With a growing list of patients and a great reputation we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team player part-time receptionist/admin to join our team
- Actual hours contracted would be part-time hours to be agreed (Mon –Fri) 0745—2000 with possible Saturday work in the future
- The ability to be flexible over the 5 days a week when the surgery is open 0800-2000 covering all areas of the practice for holidays and sickness.
- Working in a new purpose built health centre
- Informal visits and contact welcome
The successful applicant will commence at the earliest opportunity working within a friendly and supportive team. Applicants should demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Follow process, procedure and respect confidentiality
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV and covering letter your covering letter should demonstrate the required competencies and explain your interest in the role.
Samantha Barrett Assistant Manager, Tudor Practice Stockland Green, Stockland Green Primary Care Centre, 192 Reservoir Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B23 6DJ. Phone number 0121 465 2900
Closing date for applications/CV: 27/09/19