Cotmore Surgery is seeking to employ a medical receptionist/administrator to join our team working 18 hours per week over four days. The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to provide an efficient service at the point of reception together with a full and comprehensive range of administrative duties including document management and coding.
You will need to have good customer care and IT skills and be keen to develop these skills. We are looking for a team player that can use their own initiative.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels
- Competent in MS Word and IT proficient
- Flexibility to cover colleagues shifts at times of holiday and sickness.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following additional skills:
- Knowledge of EMIS web (our clinical IT system)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of Docman workflow management system
- Experience of working in a GP surgery.
How to apply:
Apply in writing, together with your CV, to Mrs Annette Dudley, Cotmore Surgery 169 Old Oscott Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B44 8TU
Friday 1 March 2019.