Springfield Surgery is an established and growing GP practice with a list size of approximately 5,600 patients and four GPs (3 partners and 1 salaried) in an ethnically mixed/majority south Asian community.
- High QOF achievement
- Teaching practice with GP registrars
- Excellent relationship with the wider local community, including family support, local community neighborhood scheme and local third sector projects
- Friendly practice team includes a practice nurse, practice pharmacist and HCA
- In house counsellors, citizens advice bureau and drug worker
- Actively engaging with local CCG commissioning
- Salary depending on previous experience.
We are looking for:
- Medical administrator/receptionist
- Able to work as part of a team
- 24 hours per week
- GSCE A-C grades in maths and English essential
- Must be confident with IT
- Previous experience with EMIS Web and Docman 10 preferred.
We are willing to wait for the right person.