We are looking for an experienced part time, enthusiastic and highly motivated practice nurse to join our friendly four doctor practice, working in a modern purpose built surgery. Salary and hours negotiable.
Previous practice nurse experience (including chronic disease management) is essential and key duties will include:
- Chronic disease management
- Childhood immunisations as per the protocols
- Cervical cytology and swabs when required
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
- NHS health checks
- Suture removal
- Wound care
- Ear syringing
- Contraception/HRT checks
- Family planning/ sexual health
- Health promotion & screening
- Other treatment room duties as required
The successful applicant will work well within our dedicated practice team and have excellent interpersonal skills. IT literacy skills are essential as is the ability to work flexibly, manage your own workload and keep calm and courteous under pressure. Our practice uses Emis Webb and our last CQC rating was good.