GP positions available within GPS Healthcare, Solihull, West Midlands.
Wanted: Associate GPs (previously termed Salaried GPs) – GPs with experience, specialist interests & newly qualified GPs.
GPS Healthcare is a modern, dynamic, innovative, successful, training practice based in Solihull, West Midlands.
We are an at-scale provider practice across 6 sites, working as a single partnership.
We are able to offer GPs an interesting and varied career in General Practice and place an emphasis on professional development whilst appreciating the need for a good work-life balance.
We encourage career development and there is the possibility of progression from Associate GP roles to Partnership in time if mutually agreeable and desirable.
Due to planned retirements and ambitious strategic expansion plans we are excited to be able to further recruit into our friendly and supportive team.
We are able to offer our Associate GPs:
- Competitive Salary of £9,200 per session
- Regular time-tabled protected personal Admin time
- Personal CPD yearly budget
- Internal education program and Practice PLTs
- Regular internal appraisals and support to reach your career aims
- Supportive Partners and Management Team
- The chance to be involved in our work well-being and employee forum steering group
- Extra internal ad-hoc locum sessions possible and multi-site working when needed
- Involvement in audits, practice & service developments, QI work, teaching and site clinical/ GSF/MDT meetings
- Opportunities to shadow specialist clinics such as Dermatology, MSK, joint injections and minor ops
- GPS social calendar events including Christmas and Summer parties.
We would love to hear from you if you are a GPwSI, Trainer, Innovator, have Nursing Home GP experience, IT expertise or have any extra skills that you would like to develop. However we are also equally committed to helping newly qualified GPs make the best start and develop their GP career in a supportive environment full of opportunities.
Newly qualified GPs would also be eligible for the BSol CCG 2 year GP Fellowships where an extra CPD session a week pro-rata would be funded alongside induction, peer support, mentorship, personal development and leadership skills. This is to support newly qualified GPs transitioning from training into substantive GP posts. (CCG Deadline for applications for scheme - 26/1/2020)
- 40,400 patients across 6 sites in Solihull - SystmOne
- CQC Good
- Investors in People registered practice
- High Qof Achievement
- Close practice links with NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG.
We are looking for candidates with enthusiasm for General Practice, who care about its future, who want to get involved and who would like the satisfaction that continuity of care, building patient rapport and being part of a team brings to being a GP.
We encourage all our GPs to take on a manageable area of responsibility that they have a personal interest in and that is mutually agreeable to help further develop their career.
We are pleased to be able to offer the career stability of being part of a robust, resilient, forward thinking, friendly and supportive practice in Solihull – an area that has been voted one of the top ten places to live in the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Friday 28 February 2020. (Note CCG deadline for newly qualified GP Fellowship Scheme 26/1/2020)
However we would be able to interview suitable candidates before this time if requested.
Informal enquiries and visits actively encouraged.