We are a dynamic, supportive, training practice in the centre of Small Heath, Birmingham. We are active members of Our Health Partnership (OHP) and Bordesley Green East PCN. Together we look after a diverse practice population of 5500 patients at our inner city location.
We are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time salaried GP to help maintain our high standard of clinical care. We encourage clinical leadership, career development, specialisation with the possibility of progression to Partnership in time if mutually agreeable and desirable. We are looking for candidates with enthusiasm for General Practice, who care about its future, who want to get involved and who would like the satisfaction that continuity of care, building patient rapport and being part of a team brings to being a GP.
- We are interested in First 5 GPs, experienced GP, GP retainers and portfolio GPs
- We will support any First 5 GPs eligible for the BSol CCG 2 year GP Fellowship scheme.
- We are a training practice for both foundation doctors, specialist trainees and nurses and hoping to expand to take medical students in the future.
- To work 4-6 sessions per week over 2-3 days
- Willing to take part in a share of extended hours cover
- BMA model contract to include study leave, sick leave and annual leave
- Proficient in use of EMIS Web helpful
- NHS pension included.
- Indemnity will be provided
- Interest in minor ops and diabetes is desirable but not essential
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
How to apply:
- Friday 28 February 2020