We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic Practice Nurse /Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly practice of approx 3,500 patients.
Parkfield Medical Centre requires a qualified Practice Nurse to work 15 hours per week. You will be joining a high QOF achieving practice with a very friendly, supportive team that delivers high quality patient-centred care. We have 2 partners, 1 salaried GP, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner and 1 Health Care Assistant.
We provide high quality community services on site. The ideal candidate must include recent training in the following:
- Be competent in giving childhood immunisations and vaccinations.
- Also to provide General Nursing duties to include Chronic Disease Management, Spirometry, ECG, Cervical Cytology, Ear Syringing and Family Planning.
- The ideal candidate must have a friendly and welcoming personality as you will be dealing with patients of varied ages, backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Whilst being patient and team centered, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to work efficiently and autonomously.
- You will be required to work to the surgery's appointment times and clinics and must be patient focused and take responsibility for a list of patients as part of a team.
Informal visits are welcome prior to applying for the post.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applicants is 29 February 2020.