St Heliers Medical Practice – Northfield Birmingham
Due to retirement, we are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic partner to join our dedicated, patient focused and supportive team from the beginning of March 2019 for 6/8 sessions.
We are a long established and respected, 5 partner practice in South Birmingham with a growing list of approx. 11,800. The partnership is based within Northfield Health Centre, working alongside a full range community services and a pharmacy.
Why join this practice:
- Consistent high QOF achievement
- CQC rated good in all domains
- Teaching and training medical practice for students and GP registrars – close links to Birmingham University
- Friendly team that strives for continuous improvement to provide excellent patient care
- Stable team of doctors, nurses, and administrative staff
- Strong focus on support and communication including weekly clinical meetings
We hold independent general practice at heart, believing in generalism and providing high quality, holistic care to our patients. We work collaboratively with partners within our locality and want to help to influence and shape the future of general practice moving forward.
General practice offers great opportunities. If you are dedicated and committed to providing a high standard of clinical care, and would be interested in helping us to shape the future of our practice, please get in touch.
For informal inquiries, please contact our Practice Manager, Karen Richards on 0121 478 1850.