Wychall Lane Surgery
6-8 Session GP
There is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate doctor to join our team of five GPs in South Birmingham.
- 8800 patients, GMS
- CQC rated as Good in all domains (September 2016)
- Strong performance in National GP Patient Survey and Friends & Family Test highlights our caring ethos
- High QOF achievement and positive engagement with a comprehensive range of enhanced services including Minor Surgery, Anticoagulation and Rheumatology
- Strong emphasis on teaching involving medical students from the University of Birmingham and GP Registrars from the South Birmingham VTS
- Integrated Nursing team including ANP, 3 practice nurses, HCA and phlebotomist. Well supported by in-house Management and Administration teams
- EMIS web and DocMan. Remote log-in available
- Member of Our Health Partnership, an innovative super-partnership of 38 practices in Birmingham and Shropshire
We welcome telephone discussions or informal visits prior to applications; to arrange please contact Mrs Linda Guest (Practice Manager) on 0121 451 4990.
Formal applications should be sent to Mrs Linda Guest, Wychall Lane Surgery, 11 Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham B38 8TE. The closing date is 26th October 2018. Interviews are planned for November 2018.