We are looking to recruit a motivated and committed Practice nurse to join our supportive, enthusiastic and friendly Team at Eden Court Medical Practice.
Experience in the role of Practice nurse is essential.
We are a well-established training Practice in Castle Vale, Birmingham with 4 GP Partners, a salaried doctor and GP trainees delivering high quality care to 8,000 patients. Our nursing team includes a HCA and two Practice nurses.
Duties can include:
- Management of long term conditions
- Cervical cytology
- Childhood, adult and travel vaccinations
- Wound care, including suture removal and dressings
- Assisting minor surgery and sexual health clinics
- Stock ordering and control
- UK registered nurse
- Knowledge of Quality Outcomes Framework
- Must be able to relay clinical information and maintain accurate, comprehensive consultation records
- Must have PC skills, ideally will be able to use basic word, excel and email
- Able to work in a changing environment and implement change when applicable to provide high quality health care
- Full driving licence
The post is for 25hrs per week, hours negotiable. Salary is comparable to Band 6.