An exciting experience has arisen due to retirement for a committed and enthusiastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our Nursing Team at Yardley Green Medical Centre. We are a well-established, GP Registrar training practice delivering family - centred continuity of care to nearly 10,500 patients in purpose built premises. Our team comprises of 6 GPs, 4 Nurses and 1 HCAs.
- We are looking to recruit a motivated and committed ANP to join our supportive, enthusiastic and friendly team for 25-30 hours per week.
- General Practice experience is desirable
- It is essential that they are car owner as will be required to cover domiciliary visits.
- The days of work are flexible/negotiable with a competitive hourly rate of pay. Applicants will be required to have a full driving license.
- Hours: Negotiable but ideally working between 4 to 5 days per week.
- Salary: Salary negotiable plus NHS Pension
How to apply