The NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG Operational Plan for 2019-20 outlines our programmes and priorities for the next 12 months. These are focused on delivering the aims of the NHS Five Year Forward View of better health, better care and lower costs. The priorities also aim to align to the implementation of the NHS Long Term Plan and the Birmingham and Solihull Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP).
The plan has four key sections:
- Section 1 provides the context of the plan and how this relates to the STP and the NHS Long Term Plan. It also describes how we intend to deliver strategic and joint commissioning, and integration.
- Section 2 outlines our programme priorities and plans for delivery against the STP and NHS Operational Planning and Contracting Guidance for 2019/20.
- Section 3 describes our overarching corporate enablers, which include priorities on infrastructure and digital connectivity.
- Section 4 highlights our governance and reporting framework. This will ensure we oversee the delivery of the plan with robust governance and accountability.
A shorter summary document has also been produced to outline the key areas and focus of the Operational Plan, and what it means for patients.
- NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG Operational Plan 2019-20
- NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG Operational Plan 2019-20 summary
Updates on the progress of the plan will be given to the CCG's Governing Body three times a year.